Sunday 5 June 2011

Holidays!

Hi guys!  Sorry, no card this weekend - DH came home on Thursday night to tell me he'd booked Friday off work, so we decided to drive down and surprise the boys in South Wales.  We arrived where they were staying after 11pm, so they got a lovely shock on Friday morning when they found us there!  The weather was fantastic and never mind the low twenties, I think it was nearer 30 degrees!  We visited Carew Castle and Mill, wandered around Tenby, spent Friday evening on Pendine Sands, ate out most meal times (so I now feel a stone heavier!) and finished it off with a day of running around the adventure play park at Folly Farm.  DH and myself joined in, whilst Nain sat and watched with a coffee - I think she had the right idea, as I'm sure I got slide burn on my bottom!  All in all, it was a wonderful weekend just spending time together and forgetting about work...if only it could last - I'd need to win the Lotto first!  Kid's back to school and hubbie back to work tomorrow, so I'll hopefully post a card then.  Hope you enjoyed your weekend and thanks for stopping by.  Lisa X

No comments: