Sunday 23 August 2015

Last two sample galleries...

Good evening, dear Blogger friends!  So here are the last two sample galleries from my upcoming disc 'Another Play on Words'....
...The first is the Technology design set...
...and last but not least, the House design set...
Production is going well and I can't believe that it's only a week until Sincerely Yours Papercrafts @ Leigh Show!!...
I'm looking forward to seeing lots of familiar faces and hopefully some new ones too, though I'm starting to get a little nervous (as I always do just before a new disc launches)!  I just hope that you all like it and that everything goes smoothly!
I'm hoping to get a few more new samples done this week, as it would be nice to have a play...just for me, but it's a busy time preparing my youngest for high school - managed to get the rest of his uniform and bag, etc today and he's got English homework to do and we've had birthdays, anniversaries and time away too!  The housework had been put on hold but I think I'm going to have to set aside a day to try and get things back to some sort of normality and I don't know when I'm going to get time to do my garden!?!...oh well, off to wash the dishes...or maybe I'll sit at my extremely messy craft table for an hour!
Hugs,
Lisa x

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow Lisa, you have been so busy making these gorgeous samples, I love all of them. Your new CD covers lots of the popular subjects needed for card-making and I'm sure it will sell like hot cakes at the show. Please give me a shout when you are selling it to everyone else as I will definitely want one. Hope you get chance to relax a little.
Lorraine