Thursday 12 November 2015

More craft fair stuff...

Good morning, everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful week so far - not long until the weekend, although Carol didn't get our hopes up this morning when she said that the forecast for North Wales over the weekend is one of 'exceptional' rainfall!! Better get the oars out! More like better make sure the cupboards are stocked as our little village tends to get flooded in from both sides if the rain is particularly bad! Here's hoping it's BBC weather being pessimistic!?!
Anyway, I thought I would pop in and share what I've been up to for the last week or more - creating for my craft fair next week...




...I currently have 16 sticky note pad holders, 10 money/gift card wallets, 27 corner bookmarks, 10 tall slim notepads with pens, 10 packs of magnetic pegs, 8 Merry Kiss-mas and a Chappy New Year lip balm holders, 18 simple Christmas cards (inspired by one of my all time favourite cards that the lovely Donna made for PfP over the Summer), 2 altered wooden hearts...and a partridge in a pear tree! Only kidding, though I wish I'd picked more of those wooden hearts up as I love how they've turned out! I'm hoping to get a few printed mugs done but am having a bit of an issue with the colour settings after changing ink cartridges, so will have to play a bit first!
I'll probably take my box of birthday cards and Mum's doing some pretty bird feeders and tissue boxes, so we'll hopefully have a nice selection of things - then all we need is for the people to turn up...and the weather to play fair!
Hope storm Abigail doesn't cause too much disruption this afternoon and overnight...batten down the hatches and stay indoors if you can! Have a terrific Thursday and I'll see you soon...
Crafty hugs,
Lisa x

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Well Lisa these all look fantastic, I don't think you have anything to worry about, just fingers crossed for the weather.
I love your wooden hearts they are superbly decorated.
Lorraine

Jane said...

Great products Lisa...they are really gorgeous and will go down a storm (excuse the pun). I really love the heart plaques, so pretty. Keep calm and carry on crafting ;0) xx

Marisa said...

Great selection of goodies and I adore those wooden hearts!! Hoping your event went well - amount of traffic is always key :)