Saturday 27 February 2016

Beach hut frames...

Good afternoon, dear Blogging buddies and a super Saturday to you all!  We've had a glimpse of Spring here in North Wales today with some lovely sunshine, so hubby and I decided to tackle sorting out the garage...again!  We've made a new workbench and sorted and moved everything around, so that hubby now has his router set up to start making our LED lit, framed lithophanes...more on those another day!  There's even enough room to swing a cat (if you were so inclined!?!)
I managed to get an hours colouring in the other night, whilst hubby and the little man were busy being entertained by Lara (Tomb Raider)!  Inspired by one of my favourite cards of last year, created by the lovely Donna, I coloured up a couple of the ever so pretty Beach Hut images from Digistamp Boutique...

...I coloured them with my Promarkers and decoupaged a layer before adding them to a simple box frame - these are another item to go on my craft stall table in the Spring.  (Slowly but surely I am adding to my offerings)
I added a few other digis to my basket when purchasing this one, so will have a few new images to play with!  I hope you're all having a productive weekend and enjoying yourselves, whatever you have planned...think we may need to have a quiet day tomorrow as I can feel my muscles starting to stiffen now that I've stopped!
Thanks for dropping by to see me,
Big crafty hugs,
Lisa x

3 comments:

Crafty KJ said...

Wow, these are stunning and I love the way you've coloured them in - they almost look like watercolours. I'm sure these will sell like hot cakes! How have you done the sky and sand I wonder. ..They look fabulous Lisa xx

Jane said...

These are gorgeous Lisa I love both colourways. They will sell so easily...lucky shoppers at your craft market. Glad you got some sorting out done. Have a mellow rest of the weekend xx

PharmacyMichele said...

Two gorgeous crafty makes, I'm sure they will sell quickly at the Fair.

Michele