Friday 26 May 2017

Daffodil card...

Good morning, dear Blogger friends, on a beautifully sunny day here in North Wales! I have been busy at my crafty table creating sample cards for a couple of upcoming shows and can now confirm that I will be at the Sincerely Yours shows at Bebington on the Wirral, Sunday 2nd July and at Leigh in Lancashire on the 19th August...If you're able to come along, please pop over and say 'Hi!' - it's always lovely to meet fellow crafters and share ideas!
I'll be sharing my latest samples over the coming days and today it's the turn of the Daffodil...
I've used a mix of papers for this one - the large dot is from the Tulip set, the green tile from the Iris set and the small polka dot is from the Daffodil set.  I used the daffodil topper sheet and cut out a couple of extra flowers to make the blooms fuller, then added in a few die cut leaves and tiny flowers plus one of the postage stamp embellishments...
I added some glitter on the image (but as usual, it fails to show up in photograph!), lots of pearls and my favourite embellishment of the moment - string bows...you may be seeing a lot more of these?! ;)
Hope you all have a fabulous Friday and enjoy the long weekend, here in the UK - we have plans for a chillout weekend with maybe a barbecue and picnic out...but I know how best laid plans can change at short notice, so I'm not banking on it?!
I'm also hoping to get a bit more design work in...the brain is still in gear, so I'm making the most of it!!
Crafty hugs and glittery wishes,


No comments: