Monday 29 May 2017

Iris pop up box...

Good morning, lovely Blogger buddies! Hope you're enjoying the Bank Holiday Monday - it's a bit of a damp squib today with showers and grey skies, but at least it's not cold!
I'm back to share a pretty pop up box that I made using the Iris topper sheet and papers...
I really liked the way this one turned out and if you'd like to have a go at something similar, there is a tutorial on how I create the box base under the Tutorials tab at the top of my blog page...
I used the two main topper images and a little bit extra from one of the bordered images, then added in a couple of butterflies on acetate strips, so they are fluttering among the flowers.  I felt that the back panel needed a little something, so added in one of my favourite embellishments...a cloud, of course...and used one of the iris stamps and sentiments cut into a fishtail shape.
Well that's it from me, don't forget that you only have to today to play along with our current challenge over at Passion for Promarkers, which is 'Make it Manly' and I'll be back soon with some more inspiration.
Crafty hugs,

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely box card Lisa, your Iris images look beautiful here grouped together.
Lorraine

coops said...

So stunning Lisa.Fabulous pop up design and I love your pretty flowers ;D