Thursday 13 May 2010

Wall hanger

I have to confess that I pinched this idea after being on my sister's blog, boxercreations. She'd made a wall hanger for the Mami Doodles DT Challenge and so I decided to create my own, using the Plush Pals DVD and a picture of my youngest son - OMG was he cute!! (Not that I'm biased, of course!)

After making it, I discovered that the Paperplay Challenge this week wants "something brown and..." , so it was rather apt. And the challenge over at My Time to Craft is "Tooo cute", which I think it is...

As usual, I had to use polka dot ribbon and my favourite embellishment at the moment is the adhesive pearls, which you will probably be seeing a lot more of! I glittered around the letters on the word 'Joshua' and the stripes on the cat, not to mention my face, table and carpet! Nobody can go near my craft room without coming out sparkling!!

I keep trying to get time to play a bit more, but am spending most of my time designing - it's nice to get out the paper and card and make a mess sometimes..I'm good at that!!

TTFN and happy crafting!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Your wall hanger is gorgeous Ella, love the design and the colours you've used, and the embellies are so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx