Tuesday 19 October 2010

Cards, cards, cards!

Hi everyone!  I've been such a busy bee!  I've had a lot of card orders to do recently, so thought I would post you all a pic, to see what I've been up to.  These are just a few of the ones that I've made this last week (I never remember to take photos of them all!)


There's an 18th and 21st birthday, a 16th birthday and a Welsh wedding card.  I've also made a card for someone who's been accepted into Police training and one for a new job in a haulage company...


I've been having a play with my Boys2Men images and making some 'different' samples for Saturday (can't believe the launch is this weekend!)  My Distress Inks have been used at every opportunity and as you can see from the card above, I'm getting braver!  I've even made a pop up card, which took me hours to design, but is really effective!  I know I'm a tease, but I'll be posting lots of pics after Saturday, for you all to see and take inspiration!  Hope to see some of you for the launch on Saturday, at Crafts4u2Do, St Helens (the post code's WA10 6SH, if you need to put it in your Sat Nav!)  should be a fantastic day, with lots of ideas and inspiration, so come along if you can!

3 comments:

coops said...

fantastic set of cards.love the images you have used and great layouts.
thanks so much for visiting my blog :D

xx coops xx

val said...

Was at the launch of boys2men on sat .It was great the samples were great .I have sat all day on my own the husband went fishing so i made loads of cards from the cd it is great .So easy to use and plenty of inspiration .Thanks for such a great cd .

Ella's Design said...

Hi Vala,

Thanks for the lovely comments, we had a great day at the launch - it's always lovely to meet everyone and hear their ideas and inspiration. I'll be posting some pics and hopefully a tutorial or two this week, so watch this space!!