Tuesday 21 May 2013

Passion for Promarkers 4th Anniversary Challenge!

Good morning, lovely Bloggers!  It's a special day over at Passion for Promarkers this week as we are celebrating our 4th Anniversary - can you believe it's been 4 years since Gina and Denise started this fabulous blog to share their love of all things Letraset.  As it's a special challenge we have a really easy theme for you of "anything goes", although please note we are only accepting a maximum of 3 entries per person for this one challenge only.  To be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (i.e. pro, flex, tria, aqua, metallic or neon markers) and of course follow the theme.  As always we have some fantastic prizes up for grabs and our sponsors have been very generous as usual .  Here we go.....
---------------------------------------------------------
Letraset Logo
Letraset are offering one lucky winner a pack of their Limited Edition Spring/Summer Promarker 12 pack
PM-SpringSummer2013-Pr1
------------------------------------------------------------
Michele R designs logo
Whimsy Stamps/Michele R Designs are offering one lucky winner a prize of $10.00 worth of digi papers
--------------------------------------------------------
Saturated canary banner
Saturated Canary are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice
------------------------------------------------------
Bearly Mine Designs shop badge
Bearly Mine Designs are offering one lucky winner a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online store
---------------------------------------------------
Dies to Die For logo
Dies to Die For are offering one lucky winner a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online store
-------------------------------------------------
Wow! Amazing prizes, I'm sure you'll agree!! – definitely lots of reasons to join in the fun this week!!

So, this is what I made as my DT card this week...
...As you can see, the First Edition Boho Chic pad came out again - I just can't get enough of the lovely orange tones in this pad and especially this pretty paisley design, so fresh!  I started with a standard square card and wanted to do something a bit different so placed some layers so that they hang over the edge, creating a more interesting shape.  The image is Big Shoes by Mo Manning and she is such a darling...

 ...I coloured her up using my Pro/Flexmarkers and here's the colours I used :
Skin : Blush, Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink
Hair : Sandstone, Caramel, Cocoa, Umber
Hat : Buttercup, Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold
Ribbon and bag : Tan, Cinnamon, Saddle Brown
Top : Light Fawn, Soft Peach, Honeycomb, Pumpkin
Panties : Dove Grey, Blue Grey 1
Shoes : Red, Berry Red, Burgundy, Satin, Tab, Cinnamon
...I added a mixture of flowers, roses and chrysanths from WOC, mulberry paper flowers (that my sister gave me donkeys years ago!) and pearl pins.  I thought that the image would suit for a female relation on becoming a teenager or turning 18, so added the sentiment, "From ribbons and curls...to high heels and pearls"...
...I finished the inside with my usual printed insert with the sentiment "Hope your day is as special as you are!" and the black and white line image.  Well, that's it from me for today - I hope you like my little creation and that you can join in with our celebrations this week.
Please remember for this weeks Passion for Promarker Anniversary challenge only we will only accept 3 cards/projects per person and just for this one week we will not be choosing a top 5 passionista as we have lots of extra winners, however this will go back to normal next week.  Have a brilliant week and we cannot wait to see what you create.  Thanks for dropping by to see me and good luck in the challenge!  Lisa x

P.S. To give you lots of inspiration we have both Team 1 and Team 2 to share their creations this week, so don't forget to hop over to the Passion for Promarkers blog to see their wonderful work

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Flower Power
Sunshine
Girls, Girls, Girls
Diva Image - Young or Old
Anything Goes
3-2-1
(3 papers, 2 pins, 1 image)

19 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. I love that image, your colouring is fabulous and I agree those papers are beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Alex said...

Very beautiful card!
Can you please you on my blog?
I would be happy if you become a member.Please ...

Crafty Hugs, Alex

Loopylou. said...

omg! thats so cute!! I love the shape at the top hunny
huge hugs Lou xx

pinky said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeous, she is just adorable and coloured to perfection!

Lisa Carroll said...

SO beautiful! Love these cheery, fun colors, and your coloring is amazing! :) Thank you for playing in our "Flower Power" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Nat said...

What a fun and cheeky image! Love your fantastic colouring and gorgeous colours. I can see why you are a fan of these papers - they are so pretty!
Natx

sue w. said...

What a cutie! Love the image and the colours are super. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

coops said...

so stunning lisa.really love the sweet image and your design and papers are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Fantastic card hun, I love the sunshine colours and your gorgeous layout

hugs Vicky xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Lisa thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx

Candy C said...

Hi Lisa! Your card is gorgeous. I love the design, the shape of the card, the papers and colors you've used and that stamped and colorized image is gorgeous! I also love the little bow and the sweet little flowers you've used to embellish. Thanks so much for the very sweet comments you left on my blog regarding the melt art project. You made my day. :) Have a wonderful weekend. <3 Candy

Diane said...

My gosh what a sweet colored image. Great job.

Regards diane

Andreja said...

Its so gorgeous, what a lovely image and beautiful colouring! Thanks for playing with us at OneStopCraftChallenge :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Alyx said...

Oh, fab digi! Love your colouring and the way you've displayed her. Beautiful card.

Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Bridie said...

Great card, I love the cute image!

Thanks for your lovely comment

Hugs

Bridie

Ali said...

Hi, again! (sorry to bother you) but you have inspired me to start putting inserts in my cards and for one of the cards I have pinched your idea of putting a smaller version of the main digi on the insert - it was going to be for a card I would blog and enter into a challenge would you be happy with this? Ali x

Ali said...

Thank you x

Bev said...

Oh this is stunning but sadly has been deleted from the WOC challenge, as per our rules only 3 challenges may be combined.