Monday 5 June 2017

Poinsettia...

Good afternoon, crafty friends! A quick post from me today to share another sample from my new CD 'Say it with Flowers'...and surprisingly, it's a Christmas card!...I know!...I don't normally do Christmas until around the 1st December, but sometimes it's nice to shake it up a little!...
...So this is one of my all time favourite card layouts - it uses the Poinsettia topper and papers, plus I added in some more foliage with a few leaf and sprig die cuts...
I added lots of glitter, pearls and finished the inside with a coordinating printed insert.
Well that's another sample to add to my stash for the Sincerely yours papercraft show at Bebington, on the Wirral, in a few weeks time.  I'll be back in the morning with a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers, so until then...have a marvellous Monday!
Crafty hugs,

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hello dear Lisa, what a delightful Christmas card....only 203 days to go...LOLOL! I have a count down on my phone. Your layers are gorgeous and the insert finishes everything off perfectly. I have just finished potting up my summer bedding, just in time for the rain to water everything in. Enjoy your garden, hugs xxx